Virgin Atlantic and onefinestay have collaborated to create the most exclusive airport stay in the world – inside the superb Virgin Clubhouse Lounge at London Heathrow Airport.
Until 4th March 2018, onefinestay will transform an area of the award winning Heathrow Clubhouse into a Manhattan-style loft. With unique wall to wall views of Heathrow’s runway, lucky passengers jetting off this week can stay there for free.
Virgin Atlantic’s London Heathrow Clubhouse is usually reserved for Upper Class and Delta One customers, however anyone traveling with the airline in the next week will be able to bid to stay in the exclusive Manhattan inspired loft.
With views of the runway and control tower, guests can enjoy the privacy of the room whilst watching planes take off into the night sky. The design plays with rich textures and a homely personality with a double Casper mattress to ensure guests sleep soundly. Passengers who successfully secure a spot will also experience:
- A welcome from their personal butler
- Afternoon tea before being treated to a relaxing spa treatment
- A pre-dinner cocktail at the bar, followed by a 3-course meal in the brasserie with wine pairings
- Access to the cinema room and rooftop terrace
- Tailored de Mamiel, aromatherapy treatment before bed
- Breakfast in bed from the Clubhouse’s extensive menu and a selection of newspapers
- Refreshing shower and steam session, followed by an invigorating spa treatment including a haircut, shave or facial
- A breezy five minute walk to board their Virgin Atlantic flight
Mark Anderson, Executive Vice President for Customer at Virgin Atlantic said:
“We always want flying with Virgin Atlantic to be extra special, and that’s why we’ve teamed up with onefinestay to offer this rare opportunity to stay in our London Heathrow Clubhouse. An area of our Clubhouse will be transformed into a luxury Manhattan loft, and will offer several lucky customers the best possible start to their trip. When staying in the Clubhouse guests will be able to enjoy all the fantastic amenities available to our Upper Class customers including use of our spa, brassiere, cocktail bar and view from our rooftop terrace. It’ll be an unforgettable start to their holiday.”
If you’re flying with Virgin Atlantic this week and want to try your luck at booking a spot, act quickly!